Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wicket

Shout out to my love Sara who came across these adorable finds at Old Navy. Shawn and I thought they were so bad ass we officially made them our inaugural purchase for Cletus. I don't care what size they are, what season they coordinate with or what gender they'll look better on. Our baby/child will rock the Star Wars onesie and my personal favorite, the Ewok tee.

Ewoks and me go way back. Mandi and I each own an Ewok stuffed animal, courtesy of The Mother, and mine just so happens to be Wicket, the most famous, majestic and adorable of all the Ewoks. Mandi and I also owned every single Ewok movie ever made. We. Were. Cool. Now, so will Cletus be.


3 comments:

  1. I need to hit up Old Navy! Since Ainsley's getting into some of my old favorites thanks to Netflix. Reminisced while she watched Rainbow Bright. Then I found my old doll and the horse. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi: Show your kids Star Wars, prompt! I know they would LOVE the Ewoks. It's in their DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ainsley's already watched two of the original Karate Kid's and liked them. I'm sure Star Wars will be a shoe in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: