Friday, February 18, 2011

Bravery

I didn't know if I could be one of those "free" women who posts belly pics, especially the bare belly. Truth be told, I still don't know if I am or not but I'm slapping on my brave face and stretchy pants and putting a pic up here anyway. Yes, just one. I haven't mustered the courage for any of the other, full body shots. I have 23 weeks to go. I'll get there. Cut me some slack.

Since there are zero family that live within 60 minutes of me, at the very least I can wrap my head around the excuse that I'm sharing this photo, and therefore the experience, with them. They can't feel the fluttering and kicks I'm beginning to detect, but at least now they have a mental photo of where the kicking is coming from.

Here's Cletus' humble abode, week 17 (last Wednesday). God help me… *cringe*



Now I'm off to find some food! I'm hungry for something… something good… and in a very, VERY large portion. Too bad Chipotle doesn't deliver!

4 comments:

  1. Speaking from Cletus' cousin who lives 14 hours away, THANKS! Now, go get some chipolte. and it DOES delivery -- if its on the way home for SHAWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Penny, that is definitely true! Belly pics are my fav and I hope you do a photo shoot close to your due date. You won't regret it! Thanks for putting this up. It's so weird to see you with the prego belly and not me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny: True that! Cept he was stuck at school grading papers and I could NOT wait for him to get home to eat. :)

    Mandi: Hopefully I'll come around on the photos. Hopefully. Unsure of the photo shoot but we'll see how that changes over the months. To be honest, it's weird to us too to see me with the belly and not you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya about Chipotle...they seriously need to deliver...and open more locations in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: