Thursday, March 31, 2011

Challenge

Call me neurotic. Call me obsessed. Call me ridiculous. Or, just call me curious. I'm trying to get an accurate account of who, if anyone, actually reads this lovely rambling of a blog (besides my family). I feel like there are people out there but they're secret stalkers and/or voyeurs and I'm determined to call them out, pin them down and shower them, and current followers, with a reward. So, I have set a goal. I would like to recruit 50 followers by the end of April. If I'm able to accomplish this goal, I will reward you in some way. Therefore, if you haven't already done so, add yourself as a follower and then comment on this post with a reward suggestion. It could be anything. The field is open and yours to suggest… within reason. Once I have an excellent pool of suggestions, I'll pick one and randomly (via an Internet tool) select a winner. It could also just be something you want me to do, write about, show, or shut up about. Now go forth, comment and make this an interactive blogging experience!

P.S. I have a lot to post about just haven't had time (the fan is dead, DeBoers came to visit, new belly pics, baby room progress, basement progress, thoughts on an expanding body, etc.).

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read all your new posts! I've seen these "rewards" typically called "blog candy"...not sure if you like that name or not, just a suggestion.

    Maybe an online gift certificate to itunes? or any other favorite internet site? or any random thing laying around your house you want to get rid of?

    I'm sure you'll come up with something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There. One more Kali. Go to town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are already up to 30!

    For a 'reward' I would like you to list baby names that no one, absolutely no one, should name their child. I know. Its mean. But really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an official follower!!!! Congratulations on the little bundle!!! Whatever reward you choose would be great...I like the baby names one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I follow! For a reward, I want a night of beer drinking with you and your hubby after baby comes. I'll even bring the beer and could probably set you up with a middle schooler to babysit. :).
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes --follower--not stalker! Been waiting for posts thinking your life's not that boring...Reward? Something easily transportable cause I could be a winner...Have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!!! Fun to hear your opinions, feelings etc. Love your sense of humor!!!
    I'll take your first born, thank you!!! I'll make he/she watch Grease & eat deer sticks, just like I did you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reward... Hmm... How about you come visit CF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about giving us clues on the names you've picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No name clues! Don't do it! :p How about your reward to me be a photog session with my kids and yours. :0 And you take the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popping in...up to 33 KNOWN AND WILLING TO ADMIT IT followers. Okay, we need 17 more. The suspense is killing me. Is there a time limit? I should read the "rules" more carefully...

    ReplyDelete
  12. How does one become a follower???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Granny: Thanks for the comment, now go become a follower.

    Jeri: You're already a follower so you must have figured it out?

    All: Keep the suggestions coming. I LOVE them! Plus, I love the follower tally going up. We're headed in the right direction, woot-woot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Up to 34...who do I know that would follow you......pondering pondering pondering. BTW, I may be a little too goal-oriented. ya' think?

    ReplyDelete
  15. reward: doublestuff oreos and pepsi. obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: