Friday, March 11, 2011

Cletus

Most of the ultrasound photos below speak for themselves. However, if you're as inept at deciphering them as I am, look at the bottom of each for a description of hopefully what you'll see. No, there are no images that will allow the trained eye to determine the sex so don't even try.

Everything came up completely normal. In fact, Cletus is darn near in the middle for all stats. Average is perfect for us! After our ultrasound, we were able to hear the heartbeat again and left feeling slightly more connected to the little being who weighs in at a whopping 12 ounces, or as Shawn likes to put it, a Diet Dr. Pepper can. Man of my heart I tell ya!

Make sure you scroll all the way to the end, you won't regret it.


This is actually the second photo again. If you didn't catch it the first time, Cletus has an open mouth and both hands on the face. Just as, you guessed it, Kevin in Home Alone. I just had to assemble the representation below… cause it makes me giggle. I would expect nothing less from the spawn of Shawn DeBoer!

6 comments:

  1. You guys are simply in love with life---I love the way you tell life's stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shawn & Kali...I can already tell your going to be great parents!!

    Kristol Rewerts - Ulrich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cletus! See you soon -- but not until you are ready!

    Love,
    Cousin Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! Kelli and I immediately thought of Home Alone Kevin when we looked at photo #2. Long before we reached the bottom of the post!

    I'm calling BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta admit, I was a little freaked ou by the second picture, but felt a little better by the comparison...a little.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: