Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poll

I'm reinstating the poll. I need suggestions. I need more beverage options. I pretty much stick to water, milk, DDP (both caffeinated and noncaffeinated), grape/prune juice mixer and that's pretty much it. I need to spice it up. I need some variety. I need help obviously.

So, what is your favorite drink? What is your favorite alternative to pop? What quenches your thirst? What provides the healthiest benefits? What is your favorite nonalcoholic beer? Don't be stingy on this last one - I miss good beer.

To be clear, this is not a mom survey or for people who have only been pregnant. This is for all audiences, maybe especially those that have tried to limit pop or beer. I command you to respond! Okay… that's harsh. Please, please, pretty please help me.

4 comments:

  1. Try Izze carbonated juice. It's a little pricey, but very very good. I'm pretty sure it's good for you as well.

    I also think I stocked up on Boylan's soda last time we were up north visiting. Go to Rainbow and grab some Black Cherry Boylan's. It's very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My altnerative to pop is San Pelegrino. Sometimes I add a sliced orange, lemon or lime. Mostly, I just enjoy the tickly bubbly taste of it all.

    St. Pauli non-A beer is one of my favs. It TASTED like a beer after a hot afternoon mowing that huge yard of mine. And Beck's is good. I could usually find one or the other in bars when I was the designated driver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like Izze and juices, like POM Wonderful, mixed with a bit of ginger ale. You could also try spritzers with seltzer water. Here's one from Martha, so you know what I'm talking about.

    You'll have to ask Ole about the non-alcoholic beer. He gave up drinking every year for Lent for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband (who has been deployed twice and has share of non-alcoholic beer) says there is no such thing as a good non-alcoholic beer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: