Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sisters

Random thoughts and a bath.

This child … I must come up with a nickname for her Hasidic-Jew-meets-Danny-Zuko-hairdo. I've never seen anything like it and it is the best.


Big sisters are so helpful. I don't remember what Maemo was saying here but I'm sure it was nothing short of reassuring. My heart literally swells every single time they interact. No matter the occasion, Maci plays the quintessential older sister and Ivy the adoring, smiley younger sister. It is pure entertainment just to observe.


Especially when things like this happen…



"X" marks the Ivy.


Sometimes I swear they're almost the same size, which bodes well for their relationship. It will be interesting to see where they end up. Maci has sprouted like a weed recently but she's still pretty petite. Ivy is anything but petite.



Attack of the sasquatch!



The end. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the story, the pics and the wondering of how amazing the future is for these two sisters! Love to you and the papa of these cherubs. I also adore Ivy's mop of hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wonderment of children, they are a beautiful distraction. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

You might also like: