Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shawn


Between teaching, grading, his Master's class, homework, reading and studying, I haven't seen much of Mr. DeBoer lately. However, I know this schedule and stress level is temporary. I know this too shall pass. In the meantime, I'd like to publicly thank him for all he does, reiterate to the world what an amazing person he is, emphasize his true role at mentoring and molding young minds, tell him I love him and scare Cletus with this image of the future father-to-be. Lord help us all.

3 comments:

  1. Yes he is an amazing human. And yes, this is a scary picture of him...blue is NOT his color! HAHAHAHAH! love to the entire familia -- all 5 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Mike's hat or did he give in and get his own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi: That's Mike's from Christmas. I came across this picture yesterday and HAD to share it. He did inherit a hat of his own that has the ear flaps but isn't near this gnarly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: