Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mr. Rogers

It's that time again… 

"It's a beautiful day in this BLOGGERHOOD,
A beautiful day for a FOLLOWER,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?"
"It's a neighborly day in this BLOGGERHOOD,
A neighborly day for a FOLLOWER,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?"
"I have always wanted to have a FOLLOWER just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a BLOGGERHOOD with you."
"So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my FOLLOWER?"
"Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my FOLLOWER?"
"Hi BLOGGERHOOD FOLLOWER, I'm glad we're together again.... "
 
No, I've not gone silly (again), I'm just trying to recruit you as an official FOLLOWER of this blog. You're obviously visiting the site, you're reading the blog, you're looking at the screen right now so I'm talking to you. I need affirmation from readers and I have a new goal - 25 followers. So, if for no other reason then to prevent another Mr. Rogers sing-a-long, answer me this - won't you be my FOLLOWER?

4 comments:

  1. okay -- I could not find a place on your blog to be a follower. I guess all that legal reading has sapped my common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! It's the "FOLLOW" button to the right of this post.

    There's the left column with the postings and the skinny right column with the "Blog Archive," "Followers," and "My Blog List." Just click "Follow."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it ain't on my screen. So being the smart chica that I am, I ASKED a fellow blogger. Well, turns out I am already a follower! That is what it says on my blog -- says I follow you, Drew and several others...wonder why I don't show up as a FOLLOWER?

    oh well! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well for some reason now you do… so whatever happened, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: