|Week 30 – Holy belly batman!|
|Week 31 – Mmmhmmm|
|Week 32 – I have never been soooooooooooooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.|
|Week 33 – Watching Cletus move; Shawn's spawn I tell ya.|
|Week 34 – Widths of epic proportions.|
Aside from the ever expanding belly, there's been lots of events this week.
1. I officially have kankles. I got home from work, looked down and there they were. I was so depressed I ate six Oreos instead of five.
2. I experienced my first intense calf cramp and then shortly thereafter, my second. Afterwards I thought… shit, this birthing thing is gonna hurt!
3. I had my second official meltdown. Two in over eight months isn't bad people! Someone just needs to convince Shawn of that.
4. Shawn and I switched the sides of bed we sleep on. While he was gone (fishing), I discovered it's MUCH easier to roll out his side of the bed and it's closer to the glass of water, Tums, door, bathroom, kitchen and everything in between.
5. I've reached exhaustion. Beyond actually. Growing a kid sure takes a lot outta ya.