Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tummy

Since enough of you have asked, you shall receive. Here are the infamous belly shots, weeks 14 through 24 (minus a week - which I think was 18). It's amazing, Cletus has been incubating for six months as of yesterday and you get to see the progress in six seconds. See, there was a reason I kept you in suspense. Immediate gratification.

Now, don't be jealous. Not everyone can rock sweatpants like I can. Others have tried and failed so don't feel bad when you too don't look as good as I do in them. Some of us were just born with the talent. I'd also like to publicly apologize to Cletus for putting photos of the future Maumma online for the world to see. At least there will be evidence to show the therapist…

Week 14 – This is weird.

Week 15 - I'm too tired to smile, or shower apparently.

Week 16 - Sweatpants AND a homemade Hooters shirt. Hollar at my BFF!

Week 17 - The Zoolander pose is hot… in sweatpants.

Week 19 - Hippie Zoolander, I have no idea people, I'm pregnant, I've lost all rationale.

Week 20 - If I close my eyes, I can pretend I'm skinny.

Week 21 – Keep it down down there.

Week 22 – Dude, pretty sure my pants are unbuttoned AND unzipped.

Week 23 – In case you needed help identifying the bump.

Week 24 – Not looking good when I have to start bracing my own back.

13 comments:

  1. you look awesome!! seriously, week 19? I had to do a double take because I thought it was Mandi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! Oh Staci, why did you have to pick the one with the scowl?!

    Looking good sis! Still won't be real 'till I see you in person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW ( and Andy agrees ) 23 looks like Mom. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id have to agree with Staci.. I took a double take at that pic too. Looked just like Mandi.. Sorry Mandi..lol And 23 does look like your mom.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look really good though Kali! Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys beat me to the comments I guess, but I also definitely did a triple take on that one! And I never thought Mandi and Kali looked alike before! I seriously stared at it for at least 5 minutes! Anyway, you look great Kali! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! And if Cletus grows up and has serious issues I promise NOT to represent said child in any legal action against you...however, lets see what the next few weeks of tummy photos look like!

    BTW, what a nice quilt panel in the background LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree too...I never used to think you two looked alike but in that picture you definitely do. Cute pics... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean I've seen the resemblance up close and personal but OMG, I really did look at these pictures like 50 times and am quite mesmerized by how twin-like you and Mandi are!!

    BUT Kali let me tell you that you look absolutely fabulous at Week 24..gosh only a few more to go!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mean I've seen the resemblance up close and personal but OMG, I really did look at these pictures like 50 times and am quite mesmerized by how twin-like you and Mandi are!!

    BUT Kali let me tell you that you look absolutely fabulous at Week 24..gosh only a few more to go!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I've had people tell me we look a like. Just for so long I was always weighing more and pregnant! lol

    Hey Chewbacca- didn't think we read the first comment?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you have a baby bump now I want a baby and a bump! Hmmm... Nice work you two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! All we had in my day was 35MM cameras! Can't wait to see your "mom" haircut! Can I do it for you??? I have skills!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: