Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cure

Ellen DeGeneres is the number one proven cure for chronic crabbiness. She's Dr. DeBoer recommended. She's hysterical without being vulgar or tacky. She notices and brings attention to simple little things and makes them funny. And (and for this I would resent her if I didn't love her so damn much) she's ALWAYS happy. Granted, she's ALWAYS happy when she's on TV, but I'm willing to bet she's nearly always happy off TV. I don't know how she does it, but I'm thankful she does it.

In the past week alone, I came across her powers twice. Once when I encountered her HBO special: Ellen DeGeneres "Here and Now" and the other when I came across the following video: http://www.oprah.com/entertainment/Ellen-DeGeneres-and-Oprahs-Magazine-Cover-Shoot-Video

1 comment:

  1. I love her too! She makes me laugh, all the time. Definitely gives you a feel-good vibe on those not so good days. Bret makes fun of me, but I don't care, I think she's great! Glad someone else thinks the same!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: