I'd like to thank the academy, my agent, my family, my fans and all those that voted for me. What? No one voted for me? Shit. Well, then, I guess I just owe Traci some thanks for giving me a wonderfully mindless thing to blog about… myself.
So here’s how it works:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Complete the questionnaire.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Award 5 blogs and let them know in a comment or email.
1. Name your favorite song.
This is literally an impossible task for me. It changes hourly depending on my mood, the weather and my credit card balance… luckily I received an iTunes giftcard for Christmas so here's what I've purchased recently:
Cover of the Rolling Stone – Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show
Drive By – Train
Slow Ride – Foghat
I Won't Give Up – Jason Mraz
Bad, Bad Leroy Brown – Jim Croce
You Don't Mess Around with Jim – Jim Croce
Some Nights – Fun.
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae) – Fun.
The Winner Is – from the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack
2. Name your favorite dessert.
Currently… Oatmeal Creme Pies
3. What ticks you off?
That is a loaded question so I'll stick to one genre: driving. I'm no Raymond Babbitt, but I can drive. Unfortunately, many cannot. To these idiots I say, get out of the fast lane, stop stopping when you want to merge and stay the hell off the road.
4. When I'm upset…
I turn beat red, my heart pounds in my chest, I start to shake and then depending on my mental state, I cry. I'm a crier. Shawn doesn't fall for it anymore though. (Dammit.)
5. What is your favorite pet?
6. Black or White?
Black. No good can come from anything white: clothes, snow, frosting…
7. Biggest fear?
Losing my Shawn or my Maci.
Seven random thoughts/things about me:
This is much harder then I thought it would be. I feel like I'm an over-sharer so it's taken me a while to think of things some may not already know about me. Or should I say, things that people don't already know about me that I'd really care to share.
1. I like things linear. If it's not a right angle, it's a wrong angle.
2. When I was young, I wanted to be Jacques Cousteau.
3. In high school, I was both band president and volleyball captain.
4. I part my hair to my right and cross my legs to my left.
5. I probably watch five hours of TV a week.
6. I would love to take my family and live abroad.
7. I make myself balance my check book without a calculator. It's simple math people.
My 5 blog award winners:
5. Wildcard (Let me know if you blog and are not on my blog roll or if you've updated your long lost blog recently and I should add you back to my blog roll. I'd love to add to my arsenal of procrastination.)