Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Remember

Remember the old fireplace? Floor to ceiling dentist office yellow and orange skinny bricks circa 1954 with a mismatching hearth and out of place, out of touch, ugly ass shelves that were attached with dark cement mortar and a brass tinted screen complete with a brass top and brass pull chain that enabled that draft that basically was the function of this wood burning beast?

I can't…

…because it's not there anymore! After photos to come. Am I driving you nuts yet? Is the suspense killing you? Are you laughing at my insidious implication that this blog determines the outcome of your day or in any way has an affect on your mood or daily happenings?

2 comments:

  1. I. HAVE. NO. PATIENCE.

    STOP THE MADNESS -- okay, umm...in full disclosure, I already saw the new fireplace. I can't tell you when or how. I plead the 5th amendment.

    HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAABRRRAAAAHHHAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might also like: