Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cletus

That's right, Team DeBoer is expanding.

Cletus the Fetus the Sequel is due June 2nd, 2013 and is the real reason for all things procrastinated. I've been too tired to bathe let alone keep up with other meager details, such as this blog, so I apologize but at last you know why. There are no words to describe the exhaustion although hopefully, now that we're entering week 13, it will subside and energy will once again enter my bones. As with Maci Mae, our doctor was unable to find a heart beat with the fetal doppler so we got to have an early ultrasound again and got to see and meet our baby early again (note the Forrest Gump tone), this time however, with a little toddler in tow.

God bless gender neutral clothing, summer babies with teaching Daddies, a Mae Mo that is more fun then ever and currently obsessed with babies and a Mama who has an excuse to eat around the clock. Life is full and good and for that we are very thankful.





9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kali & Shawn!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kali and Shawn! I love looking at that little peanut on the ultrasound picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I know, right!? Our ultrasound tech kept calling the baby a gummy bear. :)

      Delete
    2. It does look like a gummy bear! By the way, if you like Paper Towns, you must read more of John Green. He's the real deal. His books, The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska are my two favorites. And then, if you still like John Green, you should check out 'the vlogbrothers,' a youtube video series he does with his brother Hank. They're easy to love.

      You may already know all of this, but your book link made me excited!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am currently hooked on John Green. My addiction started with The Fault in our Stars, actually, so I will be sure to add Looking for Alaska to my library list – thanks! Then I'll check out 'the vlogbrothers," sounds intriguing. I'm always, always, always up for good book/author suggestions!

      Delete

LinkWithin

You might also like: